Annoncez ici
All Habs Hockey Magazine

#habstweetup – zOMG the @pplz from the interwebs are realz

Sunday, March 21, 2010



#habstweetup – zOMG the @pplz from the interwebs are realz
by The Active Stick, special to All Habs

excerpt:

I’m normally a ridiculously shy person. It’s not that I don’t like people, it’s that I’m afraid of them. So you’d think the idea of meeting a whole bunch of people I only know of from Twitter to watch Habs game would scare the crap out of me. And it did. But hey, 50 of them were doing it, why couldn’t I? Besides, I’ve met people from the interwebs before and I didn’t die that time, so I figured, why not?

Continue reading here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright and Usage

Copyright © 2009-2013 Rocket Sports Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.



Unauthorized distribution, transmission or republication strictly prohibited.



Trademarks used herein are property of their respective owners.



Images copyright Getty, AP, Reuters, and CanWest Mediaworks Publications Inc.



All Habs and Habs Tweetup are sports fan sites and are not affiliated with the Montreal Canadiens, the National Hockey League, or the National Hockey League Players Association.



This site is for information and entertainment purposes only.

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP